PUBG PS4 is a hotly anticipated release, and it will become available to buy from December 7. Just ahead of that date, PUGB developer PUBG Corp has revealed exactly which maps the title would have at launch. The Vikendi snow map, which had been previously leaked, isn’t one of them, we know learn. Instead, PUBG PS4 will launch with Erangel, Sanhok, and Miramar, all of which are present and playable on PUBG Mobile, PC, and Xbox One. Considering that PUBG PS4 is bundled with a Vikendi event pass, it suggests that we could see Vikendi making it to all platforms soon enough. The developer also revealed some in-game items that will be available to PS4 users, and exclusive to the platform.
PUBG PS4 map list
- Erangel: the first map of PUBG. An 8×8 km map resembling a Russian military testing facility
- Miramar: the second map created for PUBG. An 8×8 km map set in the deserts of Central and South America
- Sanhok: the smallest map (4×4 km) based in the jungles of the Southeast Asia region
As we mentioned, PUBG Corp has also highlighted some in-game items exclusive to the PS4 version of the game.
PUBG PS4 exclusives
- PUBG PS4 Pixel Art Parachute: starting on December 7, simply log into the game to receive the Pixel Art Parachute, inspired by the PlayStation iconic blue
- Nathan Drake’s desert outfit from the Uncharted series
- Ellie’s Backpack from The Last of Us
- PUBG avatar
- PUBG Miramar theme
And in case you forgot, there are a few PUBG PS4 bundles too.
PUBG PS4 price and bundles
- Disc Edition
Includes: Base Game for Rs. 1,999 ($30 in the US)
- Looter’s Digital Edition
Includes: Base Game for Rs. 2,750 ($30 in the US)
- Survivor’s Digital Edition
Includes: Base Game, Vikendi Event Pass, 2,300 G-Coin Pack, 20,000 BP for Rs. 2,750 ($50 in the US)
- Champion’s Digital Edition
Includes: Base Game, Vikendi Event Pass, 6,000 G-Coin Pack, 20,000 BP for Rs. 3,999 ($60 in the US)
December is an interesting period of the year for games run as services like PUBG, Fortnite, and Overwatch. All three of them would have winter-themed events with Epic Games’ battle royale shooter possibly being the first on December 6 according to a recent announcement. Though given PUBG’s popularity in India, we won’t be surprised to see PUBG Corp’s game be the most played of the bunch in this country.